Monday, 25 May 2015

Inspired by reading a number of blogs over the years, particularly Stewchat, and Quiet Walker I have decided that I should join in. My hope in this is to start taking more pictures and to start taking better pictures.

First off, from a walk at Grassinton at the end of April.







I promised Amanda some sheep pictures, so here they are looking truly frightened!




The Yorkshire Tea Loaf Kit in the shop window at Grassington


and finally the loaf made in response to seeing Amanda's delicious cake (not from the kit). This was not the first disastrous try, but the second attempt which was much better. Thank you Amanda.




2 comments:

  1. Well hello John, and welcome to blog land:) loving the sheep photos, wild flowers have taken over at the moment. The cake and kit both look wonderful and thanks for the mention. I look forward to seeing what you get up to !
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the land of blogging John, that cake looks tasty. I look forward to reading your future posts and seeing more of your photography. I think sheep shots are obligatory too lol.

    ReplyDelete