I am sorry that I am rather late in posting this month. Unfortunately I have been without phone or broadband through my landline for the last 8 days. Anyway, I am back on line now, so I can post my September pictures. Another month where I did not find it easy, but it was the ones that should have been easy that I found difficult! So here we go:
- RepeatingThe pattern of brick work on a new office block being built in York, it might almost have been woven.
- GreedyOne of these Rose Sawfly caterpillars eats the leaves on a rose briar in my garden each year.
- FlowersI think these are Rudbeckia flowers.
- CurlyI love these curly cabbages which were on sale at a florists in Pitlochry. In England they are used for colourful winter bedding.
- AdventuresIf you go down to the woods today...
In this case The Highland line running through Pitlochry Station,
and a little further north passing over the viaduct in Killiekrankie Pass.
- MesmerisingA Heron staring at the canal until the fish comes within catching range.
- TriangleA warning triangle apparently for cyclists on National Cycle Route 7. And, yes, there were,
- DreamyI loved these clouds building up on a summer's afternoon.
- DayWell somebody's Big Day.
- Whatever you want